2013 Toyota Corolla (JDM-Code name 140A ) rendering and spyshots
As we know the Corolla is consist of Auris(Hatchback for Europe),Corolla Altis(Wider verions for North American and Asia) and Corolla Axio/Fielder that limit only in Japan.This post, Autointrends have information for JDM specification that including the sedan version-Axio, and wagon version call Fielder.both car is count as the 10th generation’s Corolla start sale since October 2006 in Japan and received latest update in April 2010.
The car is soon to get replacement and Mag-x of Japan have release rendering and spyshot of the car,The Axio call codename 140A and the Fielder called 141A internally.From the rendering we have seen, the headlight look resemble of new Toyota Camry’s headlight (Asia version),Shoulder line have been keep at minimal which not wider than 1700 mm to receive cheaper yearly tax in Japan ( Called 5No.),Tail light is very close to the Chevy Sonic.
The same source also have the computer generate image of the interior console which look simple but have Inherent benefits.Featuring automatic climate control with LCD display,Wood finished,Navigation system and multifunction steering wheel.Body’s size is expect to keep around current model at about 4395 mm long X1695 mm wide and 1460 mm height.Considering the car is smaller than the international version (Altis).
The car will powered by 4 cylinder 1.3 liter,1.5 liter and 1.8 liter petrol engine.The smallest 1.3 liter is expect to be top seller as it got 20k.m./liter fuel consumption in JC08 mode.
The car will be deliver at May 2012 in Japan,As well as the Wagon version.
Admin (Image form Mag-x )
- 2011 Toyota Prius Wagon Rendering and infomation
- 2013 Toyota Collora rendering and information
- 2013 Toyota Yaris sedan/Belta/Vios rendering and information
- 2010 Toyota Yaris Rendering (Codename 830L)
- 2010 Toyota Ractis rendering and speculation
- 2012-2013 Toyota Prius 2+2 coupe rendering and speculation
- 2011-2012 Toyota Rav 4 (CodeName 410A) Rendering and information
- Toyota FT-86 Sedan rendering and information
- 2010 Toyota Show Corolla Minorchange in Europe
- Update:Toyota Prius Minivan will be launched in March 2011