Not surprise to see the small MPV from this maker,Not soonner or later they will offer.But this is first time that autoten got the spyshots of the b-segment people mover based on Aveo/Sonic (Gamma II platform).Carscoop team capture these from some where in Europe.First ,Autoten thinks it was the small SUV sibling that derive from Aveo platform but after closer look at side view miror,side of the car and D-pillar including tail light, it’s actualy not the car as we first thought!and autoten agree that it’s should be an MPV verions of the car like carscoope said.
From the styling point of view ,It’s look very resemble to Aveo based SUV that in testing right now and the sonic car(ofcause it should be).The car will limit to 5 seater only because it have to pave way for recently launch Orlando which bigger and able to accomodate 7 seat.Aveo/Sonic MPV should have lenth around 4 meter where close to the dimension of Nissan note,Kia venga and Opel meriva.
Althought the small MPV is under heavy camouflage, It is clear to see that it will receive conventional rear doors.To keep the build cost lower, the car will share 1.4 liters of petrol unit and the 1.3 CDTI diesel from Opel.
The debuts plan is next year in March at the Geneva Motor show but showroom launch must wait until September.
- 2012 Opel B segment SUV/Crossover Spyshots and information
- 2013 Chevrolet B segment SUV spyshots and speculation
- 2010 Chevrolet Captiva Minorchange Spyshot
- Spy shots and Concept : Next-gen Chevrolet Aveo (codename T300) hatchback USA launch delayed until January 2011
- The most reveal of 2012 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan Spyshots
- 2012 Nissan V-Platform Base MPV Rendering (Possible Nissan Note Replacement or W02C codename)
- Next generetion Chevrolet Aveo (Codename T300) spyshots
- 2011-2012 Opel Corsa Based SUV rendering,spyshot and information
- 2011-2012 Chevrolet Aveo (Codename T300) sketch
- Hyundai IM30 spyshot and information