The current Sienta is small MPV with rear sliding door, launched in 2003 and was build from Vizt/Yaris platform.
Accoding to new models magazine X,The 2nd generation Sienta is dua in mid 2011.From the image, The car will got new front makeover. While side and rear of the car will carry from current car.Seem like Toyota don’t change much to save cost of this slow selling MPV.
The measurement will keep around the same car: 4100 MM long X 1695 MM Wide X 1670 MM hight.
The power come from current block 1NZ-FE 1.5 liter 4 cylinder that will get improve efficiency.Mileage in Japan’s 10-15 mode will increase from 18.6 K.m./liter to 19.2 K.m./liter in 2WD version and 14.0 K.m./liter in 4WD version.
The car will have 4 trim level.
- Next generation Toyota Porte will look like BMC than FMC (Rendering is here)
- Next generation Toyota Alphard dua in 2014 and this is a rendering
- 2010 Toyota Yaris Rendering (Codename 830L)
- Leaked:2012 Toyota Yaris
- Leaked:Toyota Hilux pickup truck will get big minorchange at late 2011
- More information on next generation Toyota RAV4
- Latest Spy Photos: 2011-2012 Toyota Yaris
- 2011 Next generation Renault Clio leaked images of clay model, to share V platform with Micra/March
- 2013 Toyota Yaris sedan/Belta/Vios rendering and information
- Is next generation Volkswagen Polo plus is in develop