We know that the current impreza compact sedan/hatchback will get full model change in 2012 .The latest information we got,Subaru is plans a crossover based on the new impreza.
We got render impression by Japanese mag-x(Scaned by jp cardesigncorner) for you viewing presure.from the picture seem like it will be build from next generation Impreza hatchback (that we saw a real car spy photos ahead of debut at 2011 Newyork autoshow) with add a high riding and bigger tire,New front and rear bumber, Black plastic mold around the body and roof’s rack.That was the render is.
The car will be replace the current Subaru Impreza XV and schedule to hit market in January 2013.
- 2012-2013 Subaru Impreza rendering and speculation
- 2013 Subaru Impreza Spyshot
- Another 2012-2013 Subaru Impreza rendering
- 2013 Subaru WRX STI will have more powerful engine and rendering here
- Render: 2012 Audi A6 allroad
- 2012-2013 Fiat Bravo render and speculation
- Honda plans Brio sedan by 2013,Here is render and info
- 2011 Subaru WRX and WRX STI get the wing
- Jaguar Crossover/Coupe SUV render and speculation
- New render of 2014 Alfa Romeo D-segment Crossover