Last July,Autoten publishes a rendering of Fiat Siena sedan.Now Autossegredos have captured s spyshot of new Siena in heavy camouflage.Autoten suggest it got snapped during a test in Brazil.At this point we can’t say much about styling but it’s was said to get the influence from Fiat bravo (at front) ,Fiat Linea (At rear) and Alfa Romeo/Maserati at rearlight.
The car will share Fiat Palio’s platform which is cheaper to build than the Fiat grande Punto’s platform and many of component will be carry from the Palio.The engine will include a 1.4 liter and 1.6 liter petrol,A multijet ‘s diesel 1.3 liter 75 ps is also in pipeline.
The car will be target at developing countries especialy Brazil which Fiat is a leading manufacturer and India which price conscious’s market.The next generation Fiat siena to arrive brazil at November 2011 and India about a year later.
- 2012 Fiat Siena Rendering and information
- Fiat B compact or Fiat Uno (Codename Project 327) spyshots and infomation
- 2012 Fiat Palio spyshot,rendering,sketch and information
- 2012-2013 Fiat Bravo render and speculation
- 2012 Fiat Multipla rendering and information
- 2011 2012 Hyundai Small hatchback (codename HA) spyshot and information
- Spyshot 2013 Fiat Linea that will spawn to Dodge and Chrysler new compact car
- 2011 Chrysler Sebring/ Lancia Flavia Spyshot and information
- Fiat seeking Tata Motors assistance for India-specific car
- 2012 Lancia Ypsilon/New Chrysler Sub Compact spyshot and information