Toyota showed off an all Prius lineup at the 2011 Detroit Auto Show, revealing a larger-body-style Prius V (Prius Wagon) and a Prius C concept (Prius B segment hatchback). With the additional models, Prius now move into a “sub-brand”.
The Prius C concept is now only a concept.While the production car is not yet reveal.So,We bring you a artise render from Japan’s Magazine which report that the car will be 3,800 MM long x 1,690 MM width x 1,500 MM height!!. Or just a size of B segment hatchback like Honda Fit/Jazz Hybrid.
According to The Prius c Concept is urban centric vehicle, will appeal to young singles and couples who want an eco-sensitive, high-mileage, fun-to-drive Prius.Expect Cd is only 27.
The engine is not yet reveal but our source report that Toyota will use a modified version of the current hybrid system, in order to reduce the cost and maintain the proven reliability.
Best car report that the car will use 1.5 liter petrol block 1NZ-FXE Atkinson cycle generate 76 ps@ 500 rpm or 11.7gm @4400 rpm. and elcetric motor of improved version of the THS-II (Hybrid Synergy Drive).
Toyota is set release date this Prius C by the first half of 2012 and says it will be the most “value-oriented” hybrid on the market.The prices in Japan will be at range of 155,000-170,000 yen
- 2011-2012 Toyota sub Prius hybrid rendering and information
- 2012 Toyota Prius Alpha Hybrid Minivan Spyshots
- 2012-2013 Toyota Prius 2+2 coupe rendering and speculation
- 2011 Toyota Prius Wagon Rendering and infomation
- First Interior Picture of Toyota Prius MPV
- 2012 Toyota Auris spyshots and information
- The Six New Toyota Hybrids by 2012 Prediction
- Update:Toyota Prius Minivan will be launched in March 2011
- New render of 2014 Alfa Romeo D-segment Crossover
- Toyota aimming for 1 million hybrids a year by 2011 ,Show Honda Fit/Jazz’s size hybrid concept car in Detroit