We have been told about hatchback from Hyundai that will position under Hyundai I10 for many year.The car will primary target in India to counter with Tata Nano and Suzuki Alto(indian version).
As from many report, The price range of the car will around 2-3 lakh (in India) but Autoten’s source told us that the based car prices will start nearly 2.5 lakh (in India).The car was caught in Chennai with heavily camouflaged test mule had a face very similar to the Hyundai i10.
According to Autocarindia,The Hyundai Small hatchback (codename HA) will be based on a pared-down Santro platform.The engine will be from Epsilon block(that powerd in Santro),3 cylinder 814 CC developing approximately 48bhp.Expect fuel economy close to the 25km/l mark. There could also be the possibility of an LPG variant on this new small car.But no information on diesel.
The car will be release by end of this year.
- 2011 Hyundai I10 Minorchange Spyshot ( include interior shot) and information
- Hyundai, hopes to launch it lowcost car in India by 2011 or 2012
- The 2011 Hyundai Accent/Verna Hatchback Spyshot
- 2011-2012 Kia Rio Sedan (codename UB) Spyshot and Information
- Hyundai IM30 spyshot and information
- Honda brio (2CV codename) hatchback will spawn to sedan and station wagon
- Hyundai Elantra Rendering (codename MD)
- Hyundai to build lowcost $4,500 USD car in 2011
- Next generation Nissan Tiida hatchback (codename B12d) spyshot and information
- 2012 Fiat Siena (codename Project 326 3V) spyshot and information