Suzuki MR Wagon is a kei car with a mini MPV stlying ,designed and manufactured by Suzuki for the main target at Japanese market and also sale by Nissan as the Nissan Moco under an OEM agreement.the first generation of the car went on sale on December 4, 2001 until early 2005.
In late 2006 Suzuki is sent molds ,dies,jigs and other tools of car to India to manufacture and market as Maruti Suzuki Estilo. The car hits Indian showroom in early 2007 and India also export to other countries such as Indonesia which it’s replaced Suzuki Karimun.
The second generation went on sale on January 20 (Moco on February 1) of 2006.in Autoten’s opinion, Suzuki’s version is target at mother as ” Mom’s Personal Wagon” but nissan’s version target for more wider range of customer not limit only females mother like Suzuki. that reflex in Nissan appeal is more practical.this impact in Nissan Moco sale is alot more than Suzuki MR wagon.
We have the 3rd generation rendering from Mag-x for your viewing pleasure.the car will share new platform,engine and tranmission with current wagonR.the car expect to hit Japanese showroom in Febuary 2011.
- Leaked Next generation Suzuki MR Wagon
- 2012 Suzuki Swift Sport rendering and information
- 2010-2011Opel Astra Wagon rendering
- Leaked,2011 Suzuki Solio (codename yk8) replacement
- Honda Jazz based wagon/Airwave (codename 2fb) rendering and information
- 2012 Volkswagen Passat Wagon (Variant) spyshot,rendering and information
- 2011 Kia Picanto replacement rendering and Information
- 2011 Toyota Prius Wagon Rendering and infomation
- Suzuki Next Generation Swift interior Spyshots, Infomation And Rendering
- 2012 Suzuki Sx4 Replacement Rendering ?