RJC Japan car of the year winner announced
In Japan,There’re 2 Prestige award for the best car.Last week Coty-Japan car of the year announced 2010 winner given to Honda CR-Z.This week.RJC -Automotive Researchers Journalists Conference of Japan have announced the winer of their car of the year.while Volkswagen polo recived import car of the year award.
Suzuki Swift was vote as RJC Japan car of the year.back in 2006, last generation Swift also got this award.
|Mitsubishi Motors Corporation||RVR||
- 10 finalist for Japan Car The Year (JCOTY) in 2010-2011
- Japan vehicle top 30 ranking in January 2011
- 2011 World Car of the Year finalists announced
- 32 first round candidates for the 2011 European Car of the Year
- Japan domestic auto sales were down 14% in february 2011
- 41 candidates for 2011 European car of the year
- Japan car sale report by models in March 2011
- Honda Says ‘Too Small’ Insight Hybrid May Miss Sales Target but will make Fit/Jazz hybrid and CR-Z sport hybrid in showroom this year.
- Nissan Leaf awarded European Car of the Year 2011
- Prius is Japan’s top selling car agian in october