As we reported back in june 2010, that the hybrid minivan is reportedly in the final stages of development,Toyota will show an all-new Prius hybrid model at the Detroit auto show in January .
Later next year, a plug-in electric Prius will go on sale. Next month, Toyota will show an all-electric RAV4 SUV that it has developed with California-based Tesla Motors that is expected to go on sale in 2012.
On latest information we have got from autoweek say that a plug-in version of the Prius and an as-yet-unveiled variant of the Prius(which autoten expect a Alpha Hybrid Minivan).
The Japanese automaker will begin selling a Prius station wagon starting next summer as either a 2011 or 2012 model, said Adam Lee, president of the Lee Auto Malls chain of dealerships in Maine. It will sell a plug-in version of the Prius that can get 30 miles on a charge starting later in the year, he said.
As the latest Spyshot capture when testing in California,the heavy camouflaged minivan seen follow a new Lexus CT200h with its logos covered.Nick K. who capture the car. say that the car “about the size of a Mazda 5″.
The Prius Alpha seven-seater would use the Prius’s 1.8-litre engine and current-generation hybrid system it could get an upgrade to lithium ion batteries.
- Update:Toyota Prius Minivan will be launched in March 2011
- 2011-2012 Toyota sub Prius hybrid rendering and information
- 2012 Toyota Prius C (B segment Hybrid) render and information
- The Six New Toyota Hybrids by 2012 Prediction
- 2012-2013 Toyota Prius 2+2 coupe rendering and speculation
- 2011 Toyota Prius Wagon Rendering and infomation
- First Interior Picture of Toyota Prius MPV
- 2012 Toyota Auris spyshots and information
- Toyota in Talks to Provide Daimler/Mercedes With Hybrid Technology
- Mitsubishi plan 8 hybrid (include plug-in) and electric car by 2015