Chevrolet’s first entrant into the European MPV/family van segment, the Orlando,striking crossover look combined with 7-seater versatility and interior flexibility with striking crossover style design.Chevrolet brings great value entry to compact van segment.
The new Orlando MPV has a key role to play in Chevrolet’s continued product offensive in Europe, as Wayne Brannon, president and managing director for Chevrolet Europe explains. “The new Orlando MPV kicks off an ambitious seven-product launch program over the next 15 months.
“We’re confident the Orlando not only brings great value for money to the MPV class but also something fresh – function with attitude if you like – and the opportunity for us to continue building our volume across Europe. I believe it will also bring more new customers to the Chevrolet brand.”
The Orlando is based on Chevrolet’s successful and award winning Cruze sedan, already proven to offer excellent ride and handling. Under the hood there will be a choice of three of Chevrolet’s latest fuel efficient engines: one gasoline engine will be available, a 1.8 liter with power output of 141 hp and two diesel units, the latest version of Chevrolet’s 2.0 liter engine with outputs of 131hp (low output) or 163 hp (high output).
Customers will also be able to choose from three trim levels with standard equipment on all cars including electronic stability control, six air-bags, air conditioning and power mirrors.
Full production of the Chevrolet Orlando starts in October with the car going on sale across Europe in early 2011.
- Chevrolet Orlando Spyshosts ; Chevrolet Show Car Signals Entry into New Segment for the Brand
- Chevrolet Sail sedan launched, here is first detail
- 2011 Chevrolet orlando spyshots:the most revealing spyshots yet
- Nissan launched NV2000 (codename X11M) in europe and plan to market it in India and China soon.
- GM show Chevrolet Volt MPV sketch
- Update:Toyota Prius Minivan will be launched in March 2011
- 2012 Chevrolet Colorado (codename gmi700) rendering
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 launched: prices,specification, picture and press release
- The most reveal of 2012 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan Spyshots