There are plenty of rumours on the web, that a four-door sedan version of the Toyota FT-86 coupe has already been given the greenlight.but now is still no conformation from Toyota or project partner, Subaru. as from the report,the sedan is a “safety net” in case the coupe fails to be a sales success.
Carsguide.com.au show us the rendering of the Toyota FT-86 Sedan.the same source reports that the car will use rear-drive’s FT-86 platform and also tells us that the sedan will not only incorporate the FT-86’s Subaru Liberty-based mechanical package, but get the same 2.0-liter Boxer engine, a six-speed manual transmission( or CVT) , ADVICS brakes, and rear-wheel drive. 150-kiloWatt from the Impreza as well.
By the way, WCF reports that the car may also be fitted with Subaru’s 3.6-liter H6 engine and a hybridized Boxer powerplant too.
The car, FT-86, first planed to arrive in 2012 but now the project heading for 2013 launch.expect the sedan arrive in 2013 as well.
- Toyota FT86,Subaru small sport coupe (toyobaru….codename 086A) rendering
- 2013 Toyota Yaris sedan/Belta/Vios rendering and information
- 201? Toyota 4 doors coupe rendering
- Cadilac ATS Sedan, Coupe rendering Spyshots and information
- 2012-2013 Subaru Impreza rendering and speculation
- 2013 Subaru Impreza Spyshot
- Rendering and information of 2014 Volkswagen Up sedan
- 2011-2012 Volkswagen New Midsize Sedan (NMS) Rendering and Information
- Audi A3 sedan rendering and information
- 2013 Cadillac ATS rendering and information