Autoplus magazine publish scoop and rendering of the next generation Renault Megane.Apparently the expect the styling to be heavily influenced by the DeZir Concept, and that’s actually true because Renault has said that it will be!
The new car seem to use the design cues that already used in Laguna and Twingo but will recive more sporty design and more muscular. black front grille which is lifted directly from the DeZir are the thing we see from the rendering.
Source from Infomotori reports that there’re still doubt about the size of the new Megane , but it will come in three and five door versions, as well as a sedan and a station wagon.
Engines will probably remain the same, or else, 1.4-litre, 1.6-litre and 2-litre petrol engines and 1.5-litre and 2-litre diesel engines, all four cylindres. The flagship, according to Infomotori.com, will probably feature a 2-litre turbo able to deliver 225 bhp. Prices will range from less than € 15,000 up to about € 30,000.
Renault Megane III will arrive in late 2011.
image from autoplus
- Rendering of 2014 Renault Scenic
- 2013 renault twingo rendering and information.
- Renault Micro Car,Rival to Toyota IQ and Smart ForTwo rendering and information
- 2011-2012 Volkswagen New Midsize Sedan (NMS) Rendering and Information
- 2011 Audi A6 rendering and information
- 2012-2013 Renault-Nissan-Bajaj ULC small car rendering,heading to europe
- 2012 Renault Clio spyshots and information
- 2012 Fiat Siena Rendering and information
- More information on Renault small crossover ( based on Captur) and new Compact Crossover
- 2011 Opel Zafira III spyshot and information