Althrough we got new set of Chevrolet orlando spyshots,the most revealing spyshots yet,but GM not decide not to sell this car in USA.
According to Automotive News, GM has said that it will be skipping the people-mover in order to focus its attention on the models Chevrolet currently sells. Margaret Brooks, Chevrolet’s product marketing director for small cars and crossovers, said that the company’s current portfolio easily takes care of any family’s needs.
While buyers in Canada, Europe and Asia will still be able to buy the new Orlando as scheduled, GM has decided to increase production of the Equinox, Traverse and Malibu here in the U.S. to make up for the missing model.
- Chevrolet Orlando Spyshosts ; Chevrolet Show Car Signals Entry into New Segment for the Brand
- Chevrolet launched new Orlando
- 2012 Chevrolet Malibu/Epica spyshots and information
- 2012 Chevrolet Malibu/Epica sketch
- The most reveal of 2012 Chevrolet Aveo Sedan Spyshots
- 2011 Ford Territory Spyshots (most revealing)
- 2012 Chevrolet Epica Spyshots
- 2012 Chevrolet Malibu Spyshot and information
- Spy shots and Concept : Next-gen Chevrolet Aveo (codename T300) hatchback USA launch delayed until January 2011
- The most revealing Spyshots and Spec of next generation Nissan Sunny/Tiida Latio/Versa