as autoten show rendering from several source before now we receive interior shot of Peugeot 208 picture. we not sure it’s leaked picture from Peugeot or from artist impression.but when we look at this picture it’s look like work from professional.a Peugeot’s designer or a photoshop pro.
According to Auto Express : ” At the rear, the restyle continues with large tail-lights and a sporty lower bumper, which incorporates twin diffusers. The new car will debut a host of super-efficient turbocharged petrol and diesel powerplants, and is set to be fitted with a start-stop system that switches off the engine in stationary traffic to save fuel and cut emissions.”
According to france’s webstie:” the Peugeot 208 will receive an unprecedented three-cylinder gasoline engine, developed by PSA. Different from the three-cylinder Toyota equips in Peugeot 107, there will have a supercharged. The four-cylinder petrol is in develope with BMW, Not to mention a wide range of diesel HDI”
expect the new Peugeot 208 to arrive in 2011 or early 2012, where it will be available as a hatchback with three and five doors. There will also be a coupe-convertible model with a retractable hard-top.
- 2012 Peugeot 208 Hatchback Rendering
- If this could be a Peugeot 309 spyshot
- First Interior Picture of Toyota Prius MPV
- Honda plans new range of direct injection petrol and smaller diesel engine
- PSA, Ford strengthen diesel engine partnership
- Peugeot-Citroen to form an alliance with Mitsubishi ?
- 2013 Peugeot 309 rendering and information
- 2012 Next generation Citroen C1 Spyshots and Information
- 2011 Citroen DS 5 Rendering and information
- Next generation Nissan 370Z rendering and information