Recently the U.S. Patent Office has been the source of several General Motors future product leaks. The government agency has been notorious as of late for publishing design patents on new GM products and it appears as if they have struck again. Yesterday GM was issued a design patent on what appears to be a new Chevrolet small truck…..
That what gminsidenews say and autoten.com also agree with that. but nothing is sure or confirm right now.there still could be another picup truck but at slim chance.
if it’s a Colorado listen here… we got information from vender say about new codename GMI 700 or Colorado replacement that as current car share most of design and engineering from Isuzu Dmax but after GM sold Isuzu’s share the new car will be done heavily by Chevrolet team that based in Brasil.
There is unsure that new car will share some part with new Isuzu Dmax (RT 50 codename) or not but we got information that the car will be bigger in all round.diesel engine will change from Isuzu to GM-VM motori engineer’s engine expect 2.5 liter and 2.8 liter diesel for Thai market and Petrol for USA market will carry on from current car.
expect the hit market in the middle of 2011
- 2012 Chevrolet Colorado (codename gmi700) rendering
- 2011-2012 Chevrolet Aveo (Codename T300) sketch
- 2012 Chevrolet Malibu/Epica sketch
- GM show Chevrolet Volt MPV sketch
- 2012 Chevrolet Malibu Spyshot and information
- 2011-2012 Kia Rio Sedan (codename UB) Spyshot and Information
- 2012 Chevrolet Malibu/Epica spyshots and information
- Spy shots and Concept : Next-gen Chevrolet Aveo (codename T300) hatchback USA launch delayed until January 2011
- 2012 Mercedes GL Class(codename X166)rendering,spyshots and information
- Next generetion Chevrolet Aveo (Codename T300) spyshots