Finally the trio have decided on the price of their ultra low cost car. It was considered that Renault, Nissan and Bajaj were not able to come up with an agreeable selling price for their ultra low cost car and because of this, the project was considered to be on hold.
But on Friday, Renault President Carlos Ghosn revealed that they were aiming for a price tag of $2500. When Rajiv Bajaj was contacted today regarding the price of the Ultra Low Cost car, he replied in the affirmative.
The new car would cost around Rs 1.10 lac in India. It is clear that Renault-Nissan-Bajaj want to take on Tata Nano which as of now is the world’s cheapest car with price of Rs 1.23 lac to Rs 1.72 lac.
- 2012-2013 Renault-Nissan-Bajaj ULC small car rendering,heading to europe
- Renault,Nissan and Bajaj Auto show small Lowcost car to Flight Tata Nano
- Renault Micro Car,Rival to Toyota IQ and Smart ForTwo rendering and information
- Maruti Suzuki to launch low cost Alto and upgraded Alto in India
- Nissan Motor Co will soon offer a line-up of nine vehicles in India, include export March/Micra to Europe and build LCV
- Tata Nano Europa will cost $8,000 in US
- Renault to enter indian market with 5 new models in 3-4 years
- Nissan to Start Selling Small Car Nissan March/micra in India and export it to Europe from July 2010
- Nissan tie up with Ashok Leyland to design and build global small car,first product dua next year
- Renault in partnership talks with Daimler and others