The ASX (RVR) breaks sales forecasts from Mitsubishi in Japan
known as Mitsubishi RVR in Japan,this compact crossover that has been sale in Japan three times more units than the company expected, with 5169 reserves during the first month.
The keys to success of the ASX (RVR in the local market) are its small size (4.29 meters Kuga smaller than a RAV4 or Kuga), tax cuts and a price / equipment that seems very interesting because Mitsubish offers you value for money , about 75% of sales has led the G model, which has most option of the range.
”Repetition of success outside of Japan?. Everyone knows that Mitsubishi needs to increase its global figures, but the competition is going to get very difficult in Europe . we See what Mitsubishi will do with their price lists and sale performance when The ASX hit international market later this year.
- Mitsubishi Present RVR hit show room in 2010
- Mitsubishi Motors Announces US October Sales
- Japan car sales report by makers in February 2011
- Japan domestic auto sales were down 14% in february 2011
- Vehicle sale 2010 : This is the full figure of Japan
- Mitsubishi small global car will hit market in 2011
- Mitsubishi May Supply Small Cars,compact crossover to PSA
- New 2012 Toyota Yaris / Vitz Breaks Cover in Japan
- Peugeot-Citroen to form an alliance with Mitsubishi ?
- Japan vehicle top 30 ranking in January 2011