Suzuki will unveil European version of Suzuki Kizashi at opening day ( 2 March 2010 ) of Geneva Motor Show.
The new Kizashi sedan that debuted in 2009 fall, is Suzuki’s flagship four-door sedan. The start has already sold in Japan and the United States, IN Europe, will unveil at 2010 Geneva Motor Show
the European specifications, the same as basic specification in Japan and the United States. 2.4-liter gasoline engine with four-cylinder, 6 speed MT output up to 185ps, output of CVT with paddle shifters to generate up to 178ps.
However, the European version of FF has been postponed setting, the suzuki will offer only 4WD version at first state . The announcement about the diesel will release at Geneva , but expect to get the supply from the partnership Volkswagen,
Kizashi is on sale in major European countries starting later this year. 。 In the European D segment will be against Toyota Avensis and The Volkswagen Passat
- Honda CR-Z Sport Hybrid Coupe Makes Canadian Debut and will introduce to European market at march’s Geneva motor show
- In europe , Suzuki will offer Kizashi only in Switzerland, other european market have to wait.
- Suzuki will market mid-size sedan Kizashi in Germany in october 2010
- Suzuki will produce Kizashi in china
- 2011 Volkswagen Touareg will make its world debut at the Geneva Motor Show
- Mazda release Photos of new Mazda5 , will have debut at Geneva Motor Show in March
- Suzuki preview next Suzuki Swift Sport in Suzuki S Concept at geneva
- Suzuki Kizashi CC (coupe) Rendering
- Suzuki RIII will appear at IIMS 2010 Indonesia International Motor Show,rumore to build locally
- Maruti Suzuki India to produce Kizashi by early 2011