well, you may hear about a free gas for test drive a car, a gift vocher from you test drive a car but Suzuki will give you $100 when you test drive a Kizashi and you ended up buying either a 2010 Audi A4 2.0T or 2010 Acura TSX (four-cylinder model) within 10 days of their comparison test drive of the all-new Kizashi will receive a $100 check or stored value debit card.
Of course that mean you willing to spend the $29,310 on the TSX or the $31,450 for the A4.
The “Kizashi Test Drive Challenge” incentive program, which runs through January 31, 2010, is expected to build consumer interest and drive early sales for Suzuki’s all-new sport sedan.
some of you may question why Audi A4 2.0T or 2010 Acura TSX ?
i think i may know the anwser. Although i didn’t get chance to drive a Kizashi
but as i know the one who drive is really prise it some of it say that
they are as good as Audi A4!!!!!!
so, find your local dealer now and drive it your selft
- Maruti Suzuki India to produce Kizashi by early 2011
- Suzuki Kizashi CC (coupe) Rendering
- Suzuki will produce Kizashi in china
- In europe , Suzuki will offer Kizashi only in Switzerland, other european market have to wait.
- Review…2011 Suzuki Kizashi: Mid-size sedan a giant leap
- Suzuki Kizashi will introduce to European market at March 2010 Geneva Motor Show
- Suzuki will market mid-size sedan Kizashi in Germany in october 2010
- Next generation Grand vitara will use stretched version of the Kizashi platform
- Suzuki First Ever Midsize MPV information and rendering
- 2010 Suzuki Swift Spyshots At Nurburgring