For a fourth consecutive month, the Toyota Prius was the most popular car in the country, selling 26,918 units in October. Sales of the Prius in October were more than four times higher than in the same month last year.
Honda Motor Co.’s Fit compact was No. 2 in October with 15,444 units sold, the association said. Although the Fit isn’t a hybrid, it still qualifies for tax breaks because it’s fuel-efficient. Toyota’s Vitz subcompact, marketed overseas as the Yaris, came in third last month. Honda’s Insight hybrid – a direct competitor with Toyota’s Prius – was ninth
- 2011 Toyota Prius Wagon Rendering and infomation
- 2011-2012 Toyota sub Prius hybrid rendering and information
- 2012 Toyota Prius C (B segment Hybrid) render and information
- Japan vehicle top 30 ranking in January 2011
- 2012 Toyota Prius Alpha Hybrid Minivan Spyshots
- Honda Says ‘Too Small’ Insight Hybrid May Miss Sales Target but will make Fit/Jazz hybrid and CR-Z sport hybrid in showroom this year.
- Japan domestic auto sales were down 14% in february 2011
- 2012-2013 Toyota Prius 2+2 coupe rendering and speculation
- Want to know Europe’s best selling car in 2010?here is top 50 lists
- Update:Toyota Prius Minivan will be launched in March 2011